Buckhead Truck Accident Law Firm
Contact Pope & Howard, P.C., to speak with a truck injury attorney
Truck accidents involving a tractor trailer, 18-wheeler, semi-truck or other large truck are terrifying and not uncommon on busy Atlanta roads. Pope & Howard, P.C., an experienced Buckhead truck accident law firm in business since 2005, has focused on trucking accidents in Atlanta since the very beginning.
Partners Marc Howard and Geoff Pope are well known across Buckhead and throughout metro Atlanta for their extensive experience in negligent trucking accidents. They will work to get you just compensation and help you move on from such a serious accident. Contact the team today at Pope & Howard, P.C., a top-rated Buckhead truck accident law firm, for legal guidance and advice regarding next steps, or read more below about trucking accident cases.
Turn to a Local Buckhead Truck Accident Law Firm for Help
Those that have been involved in a truck accident need immediate legal help. The attorneys at Pope & Howard, P.C. understand all the details involved with trying a truck accident case.
Accidents with large commercial trucks tend to be more difficult to settle because they are backed by big corporations with an aggressive team of lawyers. But our local Buckhead lawyers know where to turn for the best answers in solving your case and standing up against these strong teams of attorneys.
Trucking companies often will try to quickly settle these cases with little to no punishment for the truck driver at fault. Our attorneys know the federal and state regulations that will force the at fault truck companies and drivers to be held responsible.
Causes for Truck Accidents
Many different things can cause a truck to collide with another vehicle on the road. Some of the most common causes of trucking accidents include:
- Unqualified drivers. Controlling a large truck requires trained drivers, and truck companies often hire inexperienced drivers instead to cut corners and save money.
- Driver fatigue. About 70% of fatigued drivers on the road are truck drivers. Due to long shifts that require drivers to be on the road for long periods, many truck drivers are overworked and sleep-deprived.
- Overloaded trucks. Trucks have exceeded the load limit in order to ship more products in one trip.
- Tight timelines. Companies pay more for their products to arrive faster; this can create additional pressure for truck drivers, causing them to speed.
- Defective equipment. Traveling with thousands of pounds can cause wear and tear on the truck, which is often overlooked.
Call an Experienced Buckhead Truck Accident Law Firm
Our Buckhead attorneys know how to effectively try and win trucking accident cases in Georgia. If you or someone you know has been involved in a trucking accident in Buckhead or metro Atlanta, please call the leading Buckhead truck accident law firm, Pope & Howard, P.C., to handle your case. We’ll walk you through every step of the process to ensure complete transparency and communication. To get started with a free consultation, fill out our online contact form or call 404-885-9999.