Georgia Construction Injury Lawyers
Georgia Construction Injury Lawyers Pope & Howard P.C.: Experts in Construction Accident Law
Georgia construction injury lawyers Pope & Howard: The first choice in construction accident cases
Construction sites can be dangerous places, and injuries suffered on such sites can be catastrophic. It’s crucial that a victim of a Georgia construction injury retain an expert lawyer to ensure they receive due compensation for any injuries sustained while on the job. The Georgia construction injury lawyers at Pope & Howard, P.C., have extensive experience representing the victims of construction accidents.
Skilled construction injury lawyers are prepared to investigate a case and seek out compensation, all the while streamlining a process that can be overwhelming to a victim. The attorneys at Pope & Howard, P.C., are committed to helping Georgia residents injured in construction accidents.
Types of construction accidents include:
- Falls from ladders or scaffolding can happen on construction sites
- Cuts or lacerations from sharp materials can occur on construction sites
- Broken bones can result from falls or other construction site accidents
- Falling objects can strike and injure people on construction sites
Millions of Americans work in the construction field, and many of them are Georgians. Georgia construction sites feature a number of hazards that frequently cause injuries. Serious construction injuries can result in great pain and massive medical expenses.
Construction injuries can include:
- Burns can be sustained in construction accidents
- Electrocution can occur on construction sites
- Broken bones are frequently the result of accidents
- Brain injuries are a risk of construction accidents
- Spinal injuries can occur on work sites
- Amputation can result from construction accidents