Georgia Aviation Lawyer
Georgia Aviation Accident Lawyers Pope & Howard P.C. Experts at Aviation Accident Law
Pope & Howard: The first choice in aviation accident cases in Georgia
No one expects to be involved in an accident while flying the friendly skies, but – unfortunately – aviation accidents do occur. When planes or helicopters crash, the results can be catastrophic for the victims and their friends and loved ones.
Georgia aviation accidents – and aviation accidents in general — differ from other types of accidents, and are definitely more complex than automobile accidents. Because of these additional complications, it’s crucial that victims of aviation accidents in Georgia retain skilled lawyers. The Georgia aviation lawyers at Pope & Howard, P.C., have the technical and legal skills necessary to assist victims in obtaining compensation following an aviation accident.
- Due to the complicated nature of aviation accidents, it’s important that aviation lawyers:
- Have ample experience in investigating, analyzing, settling and trying air crash cases
- Have extensive knowledge of Georgia aviation law
- Can provide keen insight into the causes of plane crashes
- Have a reputation for fighting for justice in aviation accident cases
The expert Georgia aviation lawyers at Pope & Howard, P.C., possess all these qualities. They are dedicated to investigating every aspect of an accident case and to helping victims acquire compensation for their suffering.
Georgia aviation accident lawyers know that plane crashes can be caused by many things
- Some causes of aviation crashes include:
- Pilot error can cause aviation accidents
- Air traffic control mistakes can lead to plane crashes
- Faulty equipment can result in air crashes
- Unsafe flying conditions can lead to aviation accidents
- Instrument failure can cause planes to crash
With so many variables leading to a Georgia aviation accident case, it’s important that Georgia aviation lawyers be informed and determined. The attorneys at Pope & Howard, P.C., are committed to their clients and to seeking out justice.